Funding for the Dream Aviation Classroom
Are you in need of funds to purchase that Gleim Virtual Cockpit or our comprehensive testing platform, AvLearn? How about providing Gleim Private Pilot Kits for each of your students? Look at the upcoming funding opportunities.
· Boeing Charitable Trust– Applications open March 15 for the funding cycle. To be eligible for this application, your proposal must have a STEM focus and you must be invited to apply. To be invited to apply, reach out to your local Boeing community investor. Emails for your local community investor can be found on the website link.
· Toshiba American Foundation Grants – Teachers in grades 6-12 who teach STEM in a project- based learning style are eligible to apply. Applications must be received by March 1. Grant applications for funds of $5000 or less are accepted.
· Association of American Educators Foundation Classroom Grant Application- The Association of American Educators is offering funding for extraordinary projects of $500 or less. Deadline is March 1. These grants are highly competitive and AAE members receive additional weight in scoring.
There are several grant opportunities that have rolling application dates.
· Halliburton Foundation- Applications for funds are accepted for a variety of funding amounts. Strong consideration is given to schools that are in places where Halliburton has a significant presence in the community.
· Lockheed Martin – Funding is available for grant applications targeted at the future STEM workforce and career readiness. You must have an invitation to apply, so be sure to contact the Office of Social Impact by following the link.